Back to FAQs
At Caxino Casino, the Limits section helps you manage your playing behaviour through automatic triggers you set. These Limits types are available at Caxino in My Account:
- Time limit: Set a general time limit on your play. You will be automatically logged out when you reach your predetermined time limit.
- Net loss limit: Set a net loss limit that you are able to lose over a period of time. When the Net Loss limit is reached, you will not be allowed to wager at Caxino until your selected time period expires.
- Deposit limit: Set a deposit limit on an account. When this limit is reached, deposits will no longer be permitted until your predetermined time period expires.
- Wagering limit: With this tool, you may set a wagering limit that will not allow wagers above the limit you have set.
- Timeout: A timeout is a temporary hold on your account. The Timeout can be self-imposed or as a result of certain account actions (see Terms and Conditions for full details). When active, you cannot log into Caxino.com.
- Indefinite Self-Exclusion: An indefinite self-exclusion is available to you at any time. By choosing this option, you will not be able to log back into your account without contacting support. Should you choose to reverse an Indefinite Self-Exclusion, a mandatory 7-day waiting period is required from the time of your reversal request until we can reinstate your account. Indefinite Self-Exclusion can be enabled at the Limits section.
For information about Limits and problem gambling, please visit our Responsible Gaming page.