$100,000 in Prizes Up for Grabs All Week
Come and play select Quickspin titles at Caxino over the following seven days to participate in the provider’s huge Network Festival.
Our partner are offering up a huge $100,000 in prizes spread across five separate two-day Multiplier Tournaments running up until February 3, with a $3,500 top prize awaiting each tournament winner.
To stake your claim, simply place a minimum bet (40¢) in any of the 13 featured titles listed below while a tournament is taking place. If you achieve a top-100 Multiplier score in any of the five leaderboards, you’ve won a cash prize!
Prizes are awarded according to the highest Multiplier Wins during each tournament, explained in a little detail below.
What are Multiplier Tournaments?
To work out a Multiplier Win, you simply divide a game round win by the wager level that triggered the win. If you manage a $500 win from a $1 stake, for instance, that equates to a Multiplier Win worth 500x (500 / 1).
Multiplier Tournaments are so popular since players of all levels, from low-stakes amateurs through to high rollers, can join in the fun.
The table below displays the prizes on offer in each of the five tournaments scheduled:
Tournaments each lasting 2 days will run across the following dates, concluding at 11:59pm CET on each respective Day 2:
- January 25-26, 2021
- January 27-28, 2021
- January 29-30, 2021
- January 31 - February 1, 2021
- February 2-3, 2021
And here are the games you need to know for your shot at the prizes:
- Eastern Emeralds
- Nero’s Fortune
- Sakura Fortune
- Big Bad Wolf
- Crystal Prince
- Golden Glyph
- Ghost Glyph
- Tiger’s Glory
- Loco the Monkey
- Wild Cauldron
- Titan Thunder Wrath of Hades
- Hammer of Vulcan
- This promotion will run from 01/25/2021 - 02/03/2021.
- Tournaments begin at 00:10 CET and run up until 11:59pm CET the following day.
- A minimum bet of 40¢ is required to participate in the promotion. Bets below this amount do not qualify.
- Winners will be determined by the highest multiplier across 13 qualifying games (see the “Qualifying Games” section above).
- All players receive a unique identifier, displayed on the leaderboard, available within the game during the tournament periods.
- Should two or more players achieve the same winning multiplier, the winning order will be determined by which player achieved the winning multiplier first.
- Prizes will be paid in real money and winners will be paid within three (3) days of each daily or weekend tournament conclusion.