$50,000 Prize Pool on Quickspin Favourites at Caxino
Our friends at Quickspin are giving away $50,000 in cash prizes through their huge network festival taking place this June.
How to Enter
To participate, spin Qualifying Games at Caxino during active tournament windows. The promotion kicks off with a pair of 2-day tournaments promising $10,000 apiece between June 21st and 24th, before the 3-day $30,000 finale wraps things up from June 25th.
Each tournament begins at 00:10 UTC and ends at 11:59pm UTC.
If you land a top-50 Multiplier Win in any of the tournaments, you’ll earn yourself a cash prize worth up to $6,000.
Make a note of the Qualifying Games listed further down. You can find all of these games in the main Caxino lobby by using the handy search function.
- June 21-22: $10,000 prize pool
- June 23-24: $10,000 prize pool
- June 25-27: $30,000 prize pool
Here are the prizes up for grabs:
$10,000 Prize Pool - June 21-22 / June 23-24
$30,000 Prize Pool - June 25-27
Multiplier Wins will determine who receives a cash prize in each tournament. These competitions give everyone a shot at the prizes regardless of the stakes - meaning high rollers and low stakes players all have an equal chance to profit.
To figure out a Multiplier Win, simply divide a total game round win by the triggering stake. A $200 win from a $1 bet equals a 200x Multiplier Win, for example.
Golden Glyph 2, Sticky Bandits 3 Most Wanted, Midas Coins, Crown of Valor, Dinosaur Rage, Sakura Fortune, Eastern Emeralds, Big Bad Wolf, Nero’s Fortune
- This promotion runs until 11:59pm (UTC) on June 27, 2021.
- This promotion is only valid on the following Quickspin online slots: Golden Glyph 2, Sticky Bandits 3 Most Wanted, Midas Coins, Crown of Valor, Dinosaur Rage, Sakura Fortune, Eastern Emeralds, Big Bad Wolf, Nero’s Fortune.
- One point is earned for each bet multiplier. For example, a win of $100 on a $2 bet will award the player 50 points, whereas a $1,000 win on a $5 bet will award 200 points.
- For each tournament, only a player’s largest multiplier win will be counted.
- In the case of a tie, the player who achieved their point total the earliest will receive the higher value prize.
- Winners will be determined by the highest multiplier win across 9 qualifying games (see the “Qualifying Games” section above).
- All players receive a unique identifier which is displayed on the leaderboards and also available in qualifying games during tournaments.
- Prizes will be paid in Real Money and winners will be credited within three (3) days of each tournament conclusion.
- Full terms and conditions can be found by opening a qualifying game during promotional periods.