$100,000 In Cash Prizes Up for Grabs
Play select Quickspin games at Caxino over the next two weeks for chances at $100,000 in cash prizes.
This promotion features both daily and weekend-long multiplier tournaments. The daily $5000 tournaments run Monday through Thursday for the next two weeks (28.9 - 1.10 & 5-8.10) and award the Top 5 multiplier wins $5000 in total prizes. During these next two weekends, a pair of 3-day multiplier tournaments feature a $30k prize pool each weekend.
Without further adieu, let’s take a look at how these promotions operate…
How are Multipliers Calculated?
A multiplier is the winnings from a single game round divided by the bet amount. For example, a player which bets $2 and wins $100 would record a multiplier of 50 for that win. That same $2 bet landing a $500 win would receive a multiplier of 250x for this game round.
Daily Prize Pool
For the daily tournaments (Monday - Thursday), the top 5 multipliers win cash prizes according to the following table:
For the weekend tournaments (Friday - Sunday), the top 10 multipliers will receive cash prizes accordingly:
Weekend Prize Pool
These 13 Quickspin titles are eligible for this promotion:
- Arcane Gems
- Artemis vs Medusa
- Big Bad Wolf
- Eastern Emeralds
- Golden Glyph
- Ghost Glyph
- Nero’s Fortune
- Sakura Fortune
- Sticky Bandits
- Sticky Bandits: Wild Return
- Tiger’s Glory
- The Wild Chase
To see the full listing of Quickspin games at Caxino, and to easily locate the 13 featured titles, please click here to visit the Quickspin section of the Caxino Game Lobby.
- This promotion will run from 28.92020 - 11.10.2020. Daily $5000 tournaments Monday through Thursday (28.9 - 1.10 & 5-8.10), and a $30k promos each weekend (2-4.10 & 9-11.10).
- Daily tournaments begin at 00:00 CET link: (CET) Monday - Thursday and run for 24 hours. Weekly tournaments start on Fridays at 00:00 CEST and run through Sunday at 11:59pm CEST.
- Winners will be determined by the highest multiplier across 13 qualifying games (see the “Qualifying Games” section above).
- All players receive a unique identifier, displayed on the leaderboard, available within the game during the tournament periods.
- Should two or more players achieve the same winning multiplier, the winning order will be determined by which player achieved the winning multiplier first.
- Prizes will be paid in real money and winners will be paid within three (3) days of each daily or weekend tournament conclusion.