$5000 Prize Pool This Week
$5000 in cash prizes are up for grabs this week at Caxino. The highest multiplier wins on Myrtle the Witch, Million Dracula and Jack O’Lantern and The Headless Horseman will win their share of a $5000 prize pool, including a $2500 first prize! All prize money is paid in real cash with absolutely zero wagering requirements.
A multiplier is calculated by dividing a game round’s total win by the bet amount. If Player A bets $1 and wins $1000, they will receive a multiplier of 1000x. If Player B wins $1000 on a 50¢ bet, their multiplier would be 2000x. After the promotion ends, the Top 15 multiplier wins will receive cash prizes according to the table below:
Terms and Conditions
- Qualifying bets made between October 25, 2021, at 3:00pm UTC through October 31, 2021, at 11:59pm UTC qualify for the prize pool.
- Qualifying games for this promotion are Myrtle the Witch, Million Dracula and Jack O’Lantern and The Headless Horseman from Red Rake.
- The minimum qualifying bet to qualify is 20¢. Wagers below 20¢ will not accumulate points.
- Only wagers made with Real Money qualify for this promotion. Bonus Money bets are not eligible for prizes via this promotion.
- Calculating the multiplier prize: a multiplier is the money won in a single game round divided by the wager amount. For example, a $2000 win on a $1 wager would equal a multiplier win of 2000. In the event of a tie, the player who reached the tying multiplier first will receive the higher position in the prize pool.
- Feature Buy wins are permitted for this competition. However, due to the volatility of Feature Buy bonuses, the Feature Buy purchase price will be treated as the “wager”, and the wins for the entire Feature Buy session will be treated as one game “round”. For example, if a Feature Buy costs $10 and you win $2000 for all spins in the Feature Buy session, you would receive a 200x multiplier win towards this promotion.
- All prizes are paid in Real Money with no wagering requirements.
- Winners will be paid within three (3) business days of the campaign’s completion.