Back to FAQs
Absolutely. Caxino casino employs all the latest security protocols to ensure that your playing sessions and transactions are safe and secure.
Here are just a few of the ways we ensure a safe and fair playing environment:
- The Latest Payment Technologies: Caxino uses the latest in payment security technologies, the same ones used by major financial institutions, to ensure that your transactions are protected.
- Random Spins/Deals: Random Number Generators built into every online slot and card game ensure that each spin or card deal is completely random. Slots and table games are not programmed to win or lose.
- Active Payments Team: Our Payments team is always on the lookout for unusual behaviour. Should they spot some strange behaviour, a closer inspection will commence. This proactive mindset protects both you and Caxino from nefarious behaviour.
- Strict Regulation: Caxino Casino is licensed under the Malta Gaming Authority, a regulatory body within the European Union, and one of the most comprehensive regulators in the world. As one of the first countries to manage their online gambling industry, the MGA draws on decades of experience.
- Responsible Gaming: At Caxino, we take Responsible Gaming issues very seriously. If you believe you have a gambling problem we encourage you to make use of the following resources:
- Responsible Gaming Page: This page on the Caxino website offers helpful hints to avoid problem gambling, additional resources, and even a self-assessment test that may help determine if you have a gambling problem.
- Account Limits: In this section of your account setting, you can limit your gambling at Caxino by monetary values and time periods.