Caxino Casino believes in a safe playing environment for all our customers. Chief among our player safety concerns are issues involving Responsible Gaming. In a nutshell, Responsible Gaming policies are those actions taken by an online casino to ensure the product remains an entertainment product and has sufficient controls to safeguard against problem gambling.
As such, please note the following features and resources to help play safely and ensure that Caxino Casino remains a leisurely entertainment product:
The Limits section helps you manage your playing behaviour through automatic triggers you set for yourself. The following Limits types are available at Caxino under My Account:
- Time limit: Set a general time limit on your play. You will be automatically logged out when you reach your predetermined time limit.
- Net loss limit: Set a net loss limit that you are able to lose over a period of time. When the Net Loss limit is reached, you will not be allowed to wager at Caxino until your selected time period expires.
- Deposit limit: Set a deposit limit on an account. When this limit is reached, deposits will no longer be permitted until your predetermined time period expires.
- Wagering limit: With this tool, you may set a wagering limit that will not allow wagers above the limit you have set.
- Self-Exclusion: Self-exclusion allows you to take a break from gambling. You will not be able to access your account until the self-exclusion period has ended.
If you wish to activate a permanent self-exclusion or reverse your exclusion, please contact customer support at [email protected], stating your reasons. The implementation of a self-exclusion requested by email is not immediate. We will confirm by email once the self-exclusion is active on your account.
An indefinite self-exclusion is available to you at any time. By choosing this, you will not be able to log back into your account without contacting support. Should you choose to reverse an Indefinite Self-Exclusion, a mandatory 7-day waiting period is required from the time of your reversal request until we can reinstate your account.
For those who are seeking professional help with problem gambling, please use the following resources:
If you are unsure whether or not you may have a gambling problem, please take a moment and complete this quiz at Gamblers Anonymous.
Safe Gaming Tips
Online gambling is intended to be an entertainment product, period. Please adhere to these tips and use common sense when gambling with real money:
- Only gamble with disposable income. If you cannot afford to lose a wager, you cannot afford to gamble.
- Gambling to cover losses compounds the problem. If you find yourself gambling to chase losing bets, sign off immediately and reassess your gambling habits.
- Gamble with a clear mind. Drugs/alcohol and gambling do not mix. Alcohol, in particular, lowers your inhibitions and it is advised to only gamble with a clear mind.
- Know your limits and stick to them. Every player needs to have a stopping point. Know what that is for yourself and be firm in abiding by your self-imposed limits.
- If you find yourself making careless or larger bets than normal, please stop and take a break for a moment and reflect on why that is. If you sense there might be a loss of control in your gambling, stop immediately and consider visiting the Limits section and setting up gambling limits for yourself.
Should you require additional resources, please contact Customer Support and they will be happy to provide you with additional means to combat unsafe gambling.
What types of limits may I place on my account?
In the Account Limits screen, you may place Deposit Limits, Net Loss Limits, Wager Limits, Time Limits, and self-imposed Timeouts on your account.