€10,000 in Cash Prizes on an Exclusive Inspired Release
Caxino and sister sites are the only places you can play Big Piggy Bonus, the latest release from Inspired, over the next two weeks.
Marking the exclusive deal, you can you win your share of €10,000 in cash prizes spinning the new game through August 31st. Rewards will go to the players that land the 10 highest Multiplier Wins registered during the campaign, with a top prize worth €5,000.
To calculate a Multiplier Win, simply divide a total game round win by its corresponding wager amount. If you win €200 from a €1 bet, for instance, your Multiplier Win would equate to be 200x.
Take a look at the prize pool distribution:
€10,000 Prize Pool
- This promotion runs until 23:59 UTC on 6th of September 2021.
- This competition is only valid on Big Piggy Bonus from Inspired.
- One point is earned for each bet multiplier. For example, a win of €100 on a €2 bet will award the player 50 points whereas a €1000 win on a €5 bet will award 200 points.
- For each player, only their largest multiplier will be counted. For example, if a player achieves wins of €50, €100 and €200 each time betting €5, the player will earn 40 points.
- A minimum wager of €0.20 is required to participate in the promotion. Wagers below €0.20 do not qualify.
- The €10,000 prize pool is shared between all three Rootz brands - Caxino, Wheelz and Wildz.
- Winnings from the prize pool are paid in Real Money and carry no wagering requirement.
- In the case of a tie, the player who achieved their point total the earliest will win the tiebreaker.
- Feature Buy wins are permitted for this competition. However, due to the volatility of Feature Buy bonuses, the Feature Buy purchase price will be treated as the “wager”, and the wins for the entire Feature Buy session will be treated as one game “round”. For example, if a Feature Buy costs €10 and you win €2000 for all spins in the Feature Buy session, you would receive a 200x multiplier win towards this promotion.
- Caxino will credit the winners within three (3) business days of the campaign’s completion.