Join us on a $30,000 Jackpot Hunt with Yggdrasil
Founded in 2013, Yggdrasil is one of the most innovative software providers in the business, boasting a stacked game library that contains an array of jackpot titles.
Jackpot games give you the chance to supersize your winnings in an instant, and now thanks to a collaboration with the content creator, you can grab your share of $30,000 in prize drops playing a select trio of Yggdrasil’s video slots. Here’s the nitty gritty:
Kicking off today (July 7), simply play on Jackpot Raiders, Holmes and the Stolen Stones and Ozwin’s Jackpot to get involved in the Jackpot Hunt promotion. Each spin earns you a ticket into the hat, where you can win one of 2,000 (yes, two thousand) prizes worth $10 apiece.
But that’s not all. One lucky spin could even land you the granddaddy top prize of $10,000 in cold hard cash! The more you spin the more you could win, and there’s no minimum bet required - meaning everyone has a shot at some free money, all week long. The campaign runs up until 09:59 NZST on July 13 - giving you plenty of opportunity to book some time at the reels and boost your chances of a prize.
Holmes and the Stolen Stones hit the shelves back in 2017 to the delight of wannabe sleuths everywhere, paving the way for its two follow-up copycat slots to launch shortly after.
So be sure to don your best detective cloak and make some time to join the Jackpot Hunt this week! But before you do, make a note of the following terms:
- The campaign is active between now and July 13 @ 09:59 NZST.
- Prize pool for the Jackpot Hunt campaign is $30,000. Promotion includes one (1) $10,000 prize and two thousand (2000) $10 prizes.
- All prizes in this promotion are paid in real money with no wagering requirements applied.
- Prize pool for this campaign is set up in EUR and might be subject to currency conversion fluctuations.
- All prizes won will be automatically credited to the players’ casino accounts instantly.
- Yggdrasil reserves the right to not pay out a prize where the win results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game pay-outs) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. We further reserve the right to not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, the win results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- Yggdrasil reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion at any time.